Advantage Air Generation III Wireless Zone Temperature Wall Sensor CA3-RFWS (second-hand item )
The wireless zone temperature sensor is used for measuring the temperature in each temperature-controlled zone.
- A maximum of one sensor can be installed for each zone.
- These sensors are normally installed on internal walls or fixed furniture and are therefore not required to be insulated.
INPUTS / OUTPUTS
- All communications are via AAIRNET™ 433 MHz two-way radiofrequency.
- 1 x multifunction button used during setup and commissioning
- 2 X AAA batteries (reverse polarity protected).
- 1 x green LED for location verification and
Please note these parts are second-hand items
The wireless zone temperature RF wall sensors are discontinued products.
Looking to upgrade your control system? At AirCon Solutions we have the control upgrade options available for more information please call 1300 966 464 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The wireless zone temperature wall sensor require set up and/or installation, for more information on how to install or set up please check out our YouTube videos with helpful tips and guides –AirConSolutions
Or to watch noW click on the video below
For product information or any other inquiries please contact us