HVAC Refrigeration Mechanic
Do you take pride in your work? We are looking for you to join our team!
Our team is expanding & looking for a HVAC refrigeration mechanic that wants to be in a team, that is looking to learn, grow and do something a little different from the normal.
At Air Con Solutions we like to do things a little different, we think that looking for the solution and the right outcome make us stand out. This includes looking for the right person, who are open to thinking out of the box a solution with employment too, interested?? Then read on…..
We pride ourselves on our five-star reviews, we are looking to another team member that take pride in their work and looks to deliver excellent customer service who is looking for a company that does not just do the same thing.
We specialised in the following areas.
- Maintenance of zoned control systems.
- Ducted unit upgrades with zoning controls.
- Full home temperature Zoning system retrofits via our own in-house processes.
- High velocity duct system commissioning and site training.
We also do airflow testing of systems, auditing installations, product development, maintenance, service, system rectifications, upgrades, repairs of heating and cooling systems either under agreement or for our clients.
With the support of the Air Con Solutions systems and training we would like to encourage all of our staff with their out-of-the-box thinking to grow both personally and professionally, At Air Con Solutions we look as a team to approach every situation by looking for the solution!
It’s our goal to change things for the better for the system and the client,
if this sound like you? below is what we are looking from you!
- Open to learning, growing and wants to improve the outcome.
- Being a member of the team to support and be supported.
- Take pride in your work and ensures the little things are done right.
- Be able to work in the inner Melbourne, South-eastern, Eastern Suburbs, open to travel down the Mornington Peninsula and inner western suburbs.
- Your application must included the word “Zoning” in the subject line.
Qualification & Experience you will need to meet the role:
- Certificate III in Refrigeration or equivalent
- Full Driver’s license (manual license preferred)
- HVAC single ducted and split unit service experience
- Refrigerant handing licence
- VBA Plumbing registration (preferred)
- Disconnect Reconnect license (D) as a minimum or greater
- Induction card (preferred)
- Own hand tools. (tool program with the role)
– Fully maintained van
– Uniform included
– Mobile phone and iPad
– Tool reimbursement program.
– Hours of work/ Salary/Wages – Negotiable
– Sign on bonus – $5000 payable after 6 months’ probation period completed.
– Company incentive program.