“My thermostat “Brand” system isn’t working!” – This is what customers tell us 80% of the time when they are having problems with their unit so lets go through some basic steps to see if we can get you up and going first.
Please ensure that you only do the following steps if they are with in your competency level. If you have any concern about this steps, Please call us assist future
By doing this you can have:
- Walk to your old door unit, there should a large switch beside the unit (isolator) switch this to “off”
- Walk to your touch panel, control system and check to see that it has powered down and there is no lights, beeps or the panel lights up.
- If so go to step 6, if not go to step 4
- Go to your homes main power board and switch off the “Main power switch” (this is it normally the first switch at the top left of the board) youtube link Switching off unit power,
- Walk to your touch panel, control system and check to see that it has powered down and there is no lights, beeps or the panel lights up
- Leave off for at least 10 minutes
- Turn the power back by reversing the steps 1 or 4
- Once power has been restored to the system and controls please allow up to 5 minutes and for the system to run through their own test and checks
- If the screen does not restart or the same issue is still present, then contact us right away and we can have an expert technician out to you in no time